Please donate to our organization as we expand our vision and achieve our mission.
To build a network of women of color in leadership, sustainable entrepreneurship and civic engagement while increasing access to technology and building social
enterprises that eliminate gender bias.
1) Increase the appointment of women to leadership at all levels of society.
2) Provide women of color and their families with opportunities of leadership and vision to serve as a non-partisan voice in all levels of state, federal and local governments across the United States.
3) Develop and advocate public policy positions at every level of government that impact women of color, their families and communities.
4) Increase women’s participation in educational, political, economic
and social enterprise throughout the United States to build assets and create jobs.
5) Encourage women of color to seek elective and appointive offices
at all levels of government.
6) Encourage women of color to engage in political education, voter
registration, forums and seminars.
7) Engage in research on critical issues uniquely affecting the quality of life of women of color, their families and communities.
8) Educate youth on the responsibilities of good citizenship and the importance of participating in the political process.
9) Provide opportunities for internships and other learning experiences at the local, state, national and global levels for young people.
10) Improve women’s health.
COLLEGE FOR KIDS
COLLEGE FOR TEENS
PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
GET OUT THE VOTE
MONEY FOR COLLEGE
MUSIC FOR KIDS